Discussions under New Features

Adding a Parameter in EvaluateParameter delegate

first post: module11 wrote: Hi, is there any way I can do something like this: expression.Evalu...

Please add an option to retain the old '^' operator behavior.

first post: flarn2006 wrote: I see why you would want to add bitwise operators, but I think at l...

latest post: sx1n90 wrote: You totaly right. Maybe you help me to achive this? Coz my gamedisi...

Detecting All Parameters

first post: dmprantz wrote: In a situation where I use NCalc, the expression itself is defined...

latest post: tajari wrote: Sometimes fetching parameters from other sources one by one is expe...

Is there any plans support expressions with properties of objects.

first post: ifle wrote: Is there any plans support expressions with properties of objects. ...

Support color data types

first post: TheDeeds wrote: Since System.Drawing.Color and System.Windows.Media.Color both have...

Calculating with arrays with NCalc

first post: bobby751 wrote: Hello, I would like to be able to make that kind of calculation: ...

Support for other bases

first post: ajaywazir wrote: Hi Is there a way to use hexadecimal (0xFFAA e.g) in NCalc? Thanks...

latest post: Gibbon1 wrote: I came here to say this. It seems being able to use hex '0x' and b...

Improvements we found usefull

first post: zuperboy90 wrote: Hello and congratulations for this wonderful expressions engine! W...

extending ncalc

first post: arvindps wrote: are there any tips or guides to extend the function list of Ncalci ...

latest post: GreyCloud wrote: its a fork of codeplex, same license, you can download code here: ...

4.0f not understood as a float

first post: vchelaru wrote: I'm using this to parse C# code and the evaluator fails when it ru...