Discussions under Help

Override ^ operator

first post: mihaipri wrote: I am using NCalc successfully. However, I would like to override th...

Casting to double fails

first post: ghauan wrote: Hi. Just trying this lib out, but I ran into some problems when t...

latest post: hyankov wrote: The code sample in the first post of this thread will also fail, ev...

Decimal parameters and float constants

first post: dstith wrote: I know there is a similar discussion on this topic that indicates t...

latest post: hyankov wrote: I have the exact same issue! (X + Y) * 2.23 will fail, if you pas...

TimeSpan value type?

first post: Dunge wrote: I know you can define a DateTime object like this #2008/01/31#. I w...

The '^' character

first post: nbleak wrote: The version of the dll I currently have (downloaded yesterday) stil...

Case insensitivity not working for parameters

first post: robcheese wrote: Hello,The IgnoreCase flag doesn't seem to make parameters case inse...

latest post: TomLoder wrote: I found that if I created a new Dictionary using the StringComparer...

Operator '+' can't be applied to operands of types 'decimal' and 'double'

first post: pitermarx wrote: A simple formula like new Expression("Abs(-1) + Cos(2)").Evaluate...

Logical Operators explanation

first post: Geneocide wrote: I assume something like this is possible but I haven't figured out ...

Using parameters without brackets

first post: alexware wrote: I am trying to modify the grammar to use parameters without bracket...

latest post: alexware wrote: never mind just figured it out.

answered by: alexware wrote: never mind just figured it out.

Building Ncalc in 64 Bit -

first post: mikey0727 wrote: HI - I am looking to build a 64 bit version of Ncalc - I downl...